Davis Memorials was established in Pershore, Worcestershire in 1841, moving to Cradley Heath in 1861 and to the present works in Old Hill in 1899. The company was established by the Davis family, running through 10 generations, until a partnership was formed between Charles Davis and Peter Lowe in 1982, and has continued to be run by the Lowe family, now including a second generation.
Davis Memorials expanded its outlets in 2001, now operating from two sites, the second being in Kidderminster.
The traditional crafts used for centuries and taken up by Davis Memorials nearly 170 years ago have been maintained and are still used by Davis Memorials in the 21st century. Davis Memorials can produce a memorial to suit any budget, and our most popular size black granite memorial with hand-carved lettering is around £750. Our hand-carved letters make a memorial individually personal, giving that extra special touch for each customer.